Volunteer Basketball Coach Application
BECOME A VOLUNTEER YOUTH BASKETBALL COACH!
The YMCA is looking for fun, dedicated individuals who enjoy sports and want to make a difference in their community. Meet new people and share your skills with children who share a passion for sports and an active lifestyle.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERESTED COACHES:
- Season runs Monday, January 7 – Friday, February 22
- Volunteer basketball coaches work in teams of 2 and coach a team of between 8 - 10 children.
- 7 week season (January 7-February 22)
- Coaches run a one-hour practice once a week on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings and coach a 50 minute game on Friday evenings.
- Girls basketball league and kindergarten league meets once a week with a 30 minute practice and 30 minute game on Tuesday
- All practices/games are held at the Ann Arbor YMCA, 400 West Washington Street
- Pre-season coach training will be held Wednesday January 2, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered as a volunteer Youth Basketball Coach, please complete the following coach application by Friday, December 21, 2012.
To find out more about volunteering as a Youth Basketball Coach or to receive a coach application pack by mail please contact Jordan Keen at 734-661-8016 or email@example.com