Volunteer Basketball Coach Application
BECOME A VOLUNTEER YOUTH BASKETBALL COACH
The YMCA is looking for fun, dedicated individuals who enjoy sports and want to make a difference in their community. Meet new people and share your skills with children who share a passion for sports and an active lifestyle.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERESTED COACHES:
- 8 week season runs Monday, January 13 to Friday, March 14th
- Volunteer basketball coaches work in teams of 2 and coach a team of between 8 - 10 children.
- Coaches run a practice and a game once a week. Youth league games are on Friday night. Girls basketball and kindergarten basketball play a combined practice and game once a week.
- Practices and games take place at the Ann Arbor YMCA.
- Pre-season coach training will be held Wednesday, January 8th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. or Sunday, January 12 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered as a volunteer coach, please complete the following coach application by Friday, January 3rd. To find out more about volunteering as a youth volunteer coach or to receive a coach application pack by mail please contact Jordan Keen at 734-661-8016 or email@example.com