All virtual and in-person classes are free for active Y members, $15/virtual class session and $30/in-person class session for community members. We look forward to seeing you in class!
The Summer II Session concludes September 6. The summer virtual fitness class schedule is here, the virtual family class schedule is here, the in-person class schedule is here. The last weekly workshops are here.
Here’s how it works:
Before the class session begins, you will receive an email with access to the class online via a Zoom link. You will save this link to log in for all your registered classes during this special virtual session. The Y is sensitive to ongoing privacy concerns regarding the Zoom platform. Here are steps being taken by the Ann Arbor YMCA to secure the use of Zoom:
- Zoom meeting IDs will not be shared publicly. Access codes will only be shared with participants registered for each specific virtual class through the Ann Arbor YMCA website.
- In addition to meeting IDs, each Zoom meeting will be protected with a password for entry. Passwords will only be shared with participants who have registered for the virtual class. We will be enabling Zoom’s waiting room function. This provides a waiting room for participants before the meeting’s host gives specific approval for each participant to enter.
- We are restricting screen, video, and image sharing so only Y staff members may share their screens, videos, images, or anything else from a computer or phone.
- In addition to the instructor, a full-time YMCA staff member will be present for all meetings to monitor usage.
- The Ann Arbor Y will not be recording meetings and we will disable all participants from recording.
Let’s heat up summer!