- Weekly meetings begin the week of September 10 or 17, depending on meeting location, and run through mid-December.
- Meetings are held at participating schools and community partner locations, including the Ann Arbor Y (see below for details)
- YIG Program Fee: $100 (Due October 12) – program fee includes weekly meetings and registration for the Washtenaw County Conference, held Saturday, November 10, 9 am – 3 pm at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, University of Michigan.
- YIG State Conference, November 18 – 20, State Capitol, Lansing Michigan.
- Registration Fee: $225 (Due September 24) – Includes hotel accommodations, transportation, 2 dinners, t-shirt, and conference materials.
Meeting Locations, Days, and Times: Please note that participants can choose to attend any of the following weekly meetings
- Ann Arbor YMCA, Mondays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm, Glass Conference Room
- Fortis Academy, Mondays, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Clague Middle School, Tuesdays, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Ann Arbor Open at Mack, Thursdays, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cultivate Coffee House, Sundays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Ypsilanti Middle School, Thursdays, 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- Emerson: Tuesdays, 3 – 4 pm
- Lincoln Middle School: Thursdays, 2:45 – 4 pm
- Michigan Islamic Academy, TBD
How To Register:
Please complete Registration Packet and Financial Assistance – Scholarship Application and submit to meeting lead (teacher or Ann Arbor Y YIG Staff) or by emailing documents to email@example.com or in person at 400 West Washington Street, Ann Arbor MI 48103