YVC is a youth-driven program that strives to meet the needs of our community and works in collaboration with local organizations to create social change and positive community impact. Through facilitated service-learning projects, workshops, personal development training, and interactive dialogue, YVC participants address critical social issues and develop strategies to become active citizens of their community.
Benefits of YVC participation include:
- Character, leadership, and cultural competency development
- Career exploration and job readiness
- Educational scholarship opportunities
- Tracked and approved community service hours
- Positive relationships and positive identity
- Opportunity to serve as a changemaker who will create communities that we all want to live in
YVC School-Year Program Components:
In-Person Service-Learning Projects
At-Home (Remote) Service-Learning Projects
Virtual Connections (workshops/discussions)
Solution Circles. For Youth, By Youth.
Click on the events below for details and how to register.
Direct Contact Information:
Abbey Davis, Teen and Volunteer Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-661-8012