BASKETBALL CLINICS: Winter Session February 3 – March 21
- East Arbor: Friday 3:30-4:45
- Fortis Academy: Friday 3:50-5:00 PM
- Global Tech Academy: Monday 4:10-5:30 PM
COMMUNITY-WIDE TOURNAMENTS at Global Tech Academy (1715 E Forest Ave) February 22. March 7, March 21
At the Y, we know how busy life can be. Getting active is an important part of staying healthy and we want to make sure it is as accessible and affordable as possible. Our Ypsilanti programs for youth and adults are open to all community members. Financial assistance is available for those in need.
YMCA youth clinics and classes are designed to teach the rules, tactics and skills needed while focusing on the Y’s core pillars of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Y classes use the CATCH Kids Club Nutrition and Physical Activity curriculum that follows the Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (HEPA) standards to teach kids how to keep their bodies healthy.
You can register three different ways:
- FORM: Complete the registration form attached to the brochure and bring it to the YMCA drop box with payment attached in any of the following offices: Global Tech Academy, Fortis, East Arbor or Ypsi District Library on Michigan Avenue.
- ONLINE: Go online to www.annarborymca.org and click on the RED “REGISTER” button. Use keyword “YPSI”.
- PHONE: Call our Program Registrar, Scott Powers at 734.661.8029
Financial assistance is available. Please register with the paper form or over the phone. You can also call our Membership Desk at 734-996-9622 or contact Scott Powers, Program Registrar at 734.661.8029.