A place where all can connect
At the Y, we’re committed to helping you live a healthier, stronger life. That’s why we’ve partnered with YMCA360 to provide our members with a 360-degree seamless Y experience. No matter where you are, you can connect with our Y community to access the best in online fitness classes, youth sports skills, and healthy living resources.
A new addition to your membership
YMCA360 brings your membership full-circle. All Ann Arbor YMCA members enjoy an exclusive collection of on-demand and livestream classes online, PLUS the benefits of belonging to the Y.
Access to YMCA360 is included with every membership at no additional charge. Not a member? Join online today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YMCA360?
YMCA360 is an on-demand video platform that serves you wherever you are. The virtual healthy living network brings group exercise classes, youth sports skills, well-being programming, and more to our Y community.
Do You Need to Be a Member to Access YMCA360?
Yes, you need to be a YMCA member to access YMCA360. If you are an Ann Arbor YMCA member, YMCA360 is included as part of your membership.
What Does YMCA360 Cost?
YMCA360 is included with your membership to the Ann Arbor YMCA. There is no additional charge to access YMCA360 content.
How Do I Login to YMCA360?
YMCA360 is available anywhere with an internet connection by using your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. You will also need the barcode number on your membership card and an email address to verify your account. You should use the same email address tied to your YMCA membership.
If you do not have an email on your account or your email has changed, please login to your membership account and edit your profile information.
How to Login
- Go to ymca360.org
- Enter the email address you use for your Y membership and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your zip code and click CONTINUE.
- Select your home branch.
- Check the email you entered for a six-digit verification code.
If you don’t see a verification code in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder or request for the verification email to be resent.
- Enter the verification code and click CONTINUE to access YMCA360 classes and programs.
Can I Watch YMCA360 on my TV?
What Classes are Offered on YMCA360?
YMCA360 offers a wide selection of fitness and well-being classes, including:
- Boomer Fitness: Boomer Boot Camp, Boomer Strength
- Cardio & Strength: Barre, Body Blitz, Boot Camp, Circuit, Core Conditioning, Cycling, FIERCE, Muscle Pump, Y Box
- Dance & Step: Belly Dancing, Cardio Dance, Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Step
- Kids Activities: E-Sports, Fun Fit, Kids Yoga
- Meditations & Tai Chi
- Silver Fitness: Silver Cardio, Silver Circuit, Silver Combo, Silver Strength, Silver Stretch
- Y Arts: Culinary Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
- Youth Sports: Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Power Sports, Soccer
What Do I Need for the Classes?
Every class is unique, so the equipment you’ll need is listed with each video, along with the difficulty level, length of the class, and instructor’s name. If no equipment is listed, it may be helpful to watch the beginning of the video to determine what equipment is recommended for that class.
We also recommend having a water bottle handy to stay hydrated during your workout.
What if I Don't Have Home Equipment?
There are many classes that don’t need any equipment at all. We encourage you to explore the classes to see what ones will work for you and the equipment you have at home.
For small weights, try using items you have at home, such as canned goods.
Remember, getting up and moving is what matters most (along with having fun!). Get your heart rate up and don’t stress if you aren’t lifting your normal weight.