Y on the Fly brings the Y to YOUR community! Trained coaches offer games, activities and healthy snacks to children between the ages of 5-13 in neighborhoods, parks, churches, schools, and beyond. Look for the Y van loaded with sports equipment, parachutes, nets, hula hoops, jump ropes, games, sidewalk chalk and other fun activities. Each “Y on the Fly”session will last 90 minutes. Parents must check in their child the first time they participate, after this, children can check themselves in. Join us! Questions? Please contact Y on the Fly Director Tess Jackson MSW at email@example.com or 734.661.8021.
See below for our weekly schedule!
The weekly Ypsilanti locations and times are as follows:
- 10:00-11:30 Fortis Academy 875 Golfside Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (STARTING 7/29)
- 3:00-4:30 Ypsilanti District Library, Superior Branch, 8795 MacArthur Boulevard
- 10:45-11:30 Washtenaw County Playground Program- Sugarbrook Grace Fellowship Church 1301 S. Harris Rd. Ypsilanti, MI
- 12:30-2:00 Golfside Lake Apartments, 2345 Woodridge Way, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- 3:00-4:30 Evergreen Apartments, 3089 Woodland Hills Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- 10:00-11:30 Glencoe Hills Apartments, 2201 Glencoe Hills Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- 12:30-2:00 Sauk Trail Pointe, 928 W Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- 3:00-4:30 Ypsilanti District Library- Downtown, 229 W Michigan Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- 10:45-12:30 Washtenaw County Playground Program- West Willow New Coventant Church, 2345 Tyler Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- 12:30-2:00 Hollow Creek,118-124 S Grove St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- 12:30-2:00 Schooner Cove Apartments, 5050 Schooner Cove Dr. Ypsilanti, MI 48197
A full program schedule will be posted and updated as our sites are confirmed. We will not have programming September 2-6.