By partnering with the Y’s Corporate Wellness Program, companies can provide their employees with a comprehensive wellness program, health education and savings on memberships. By helping your employees stay healthy; your company can improve overall productivity, save money on health care costs and help employees stay healthier, so they miss fewer days of work due to illness.
Research has shown that an effective wellness program can have a significant impact on a variety of health risk factors including cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and obesity.
When you’re ready to get started we’ll work with your company to create a program that meets the needs of your organization and your employees. For questions, please contact Membership Director James Highsmith email@example.com or 734.661.8019.
CORPORATE WELLNESS MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Free Wellness Orientation
- Customizable options: workplace seminars, classes & programming (additional fees may apply)
- Full access to the Ann Arbor YMCA and Nationwide Membership privileges at Y’s across the country
- Access to free adult fitness classes
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced member rates on programs including youth sports, swim lessons and more
- On-site child care (Child Watch) while you work out (Family membership only)
- Access to member incentive programs to keep you motivated
- Membership options such as towel service, guest passes, overnight kit lockers and more
- Programs for the whole family, plus special family events