In order to keep a clean and healthy environment for all, please do not bring your child to Child Watch if they are sick or displaying any sign of illness, including:
- Fever of 100° or higher
- Green and/or excessive nasal discharge
- Vomiting, sore throat, eye infection or diarrhea
- Unusual spots or rashes.
Children recently experiencing any of these symptoms may return to Child Watch 24 hours after these symptoms have cleared, or with written consent from your doctor that your child is not contagious. Child Watch staff reserve the right to page parents for pick-up should a child display any of these symptoms.
Please note: to prevent illness, all children must wear socks and/or shoes during their time in Child Watch and are encouraged to sanitize their hands before and after entering Child Watch.
For the health & wellbeing of all our children, please do not bring any food or dairy products into Child Watch.
- Staff are not permitted to bottle-feed infants or children while they are in Child Watch, so please ensure children are sufficiently fed prior to their visit.
- Closed drink containers with water are permitted as long as they are labeled with the child’s first and last name.
For safety reasons, please be sure your child has a clean diaper on when you sign them into Child Watch.
- Child Watch is not a licensed childcare facility, and therefore we are not permitted to change diapers. If your child’s diaper needs to be changed, you will be paged over the facility intercom system . Child Watch offers a changing table for your convenience. All diaper changing supplies (including wipes) are your responsibility.
Please share any special circumstances or accommodations that your child may need upon your arrival.
- Our staff will make every effort to accommodate those needs.