Full Summer Staff
new full summer staff applications are due Friday, January 19th!
How to apply
- Click the button below to begin the online application
- Apply for as many/all positions you’d feel comfortable holding & enjoy having!
- Submit your online application
- After submitting your second application, we will setup a time for your interview
- Hiring decisions will be sent out in February or March!
Leadership Team: December 29th, 2023
Administrative Team: January 5th, 2024
Remaining Full Summer Staff: January 19th, 2024
Junior Staff: February 2nd, 2024
Counselor-in-Training: February 16th, 2024
A brief look at all AGQ positions being offered for 2022.
Full Summer Applicant Letter
This document will give you an idea of where your pay may land for 2022. You’ll be able to see the Base Pay, Leadership Category and Leadership Level for each position, as well as additional boost and certification bonuses you may be eligible for. Years of service will be determined by the number of full summers served in resident youth camp programming.
Admin Positions: recommended skills & experience
If you are interested in applying for an admin position or above, this document may help you decide where your previous experience can be applied to higher-level roles. If you have additional questions regarding recommended experience or skills, please reach out to the camp office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.